10-A Elevator Pitch


Comments

  1. Hey Shannon!

    Great job on your elevator pitch. You were able to clearly present the current issue with online shopping as well as your solution to the problem. I think your idea would help millions of consumers, especially since online commerce growth has been on the rise. I was surprised to hear that nearly half of online shoppers are unsatisfied with their online shopping experience due to not being able to try products beforehand. This leaves you with a huge target audience that would benefit from your idea.

    Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing job on your pitch! You went at a good pace. On some of the in-class examples we looked at so many people spoke way too fast that I couldn’t catch everything they were saying. When I was practicing, I noticed that when I was standing I would talk really fast so I had to work really hard at trying to slow myself down. I really like the hook you chose to start with because I feel like anyone who does online shopping can relate.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts