22A - Elevator Pitch, No. 3
Virtual Shopping
Reflection on feedback
The feedback I received from my previous elevator pitch was very positive. My peers believed the content to be relatable and informational. One stated how using the hypothetical situation to open my video helps pull in the viewer and create a real-life problem that shows how my service would solve it. I appreciate the feedback and decided to make my pitch similar in content to my second pitch, with a bit more information and a different hypothetical situation.
What changed from my last two pitches
I made my content more relatable this time around. I also added in comments about how easy this service would be and how convenient it could be. Instead of focusing on the size and fit aspects of my opportunity, this time I focused on the time-saving aspect. This service will not only help solve the issue of trying on clothing while online shopping for fit purposes, but will also save users time and effort by skipping that trip to the mall. Also, I incorporated an option to connect with friends on the app that would allow for your connections to view your outfit choices on your avatar and give you advice through the app. I think that is an aspect that will be vital to getting lots of users and building the virtual shopping mall experience.

Your idea needs to be real like yesterday. I feel like this is a need practically anyone has. I really enjoyed your pitch as usual. You did a really good job. You speed and flow were perfect. I personally need this in my life. I am really glad this was our last elevator pitch. Even though I felt confident saying my pitch, I am not a camera person.
ReplyDeleteShannon, you did such a great job! Your elevator pitch seemed to flow naturally and didn't seem too rehearsed. I absolutely love your idea! It seems like a very practical idea with a realistic application. I found the elevator pitch assignments to be much more challenging than the other assignments in this class, but you did a great job!
ReplyDelete-Lauren
Shannon,
ReplyDeleteYour improvement since your first pitch has been amazing. This pitch is obviously very well rehearsed and i agree heavily that the relatable ness has definitely improved. Your pitch makes me think that buying your service is the right thing to do