17-A Elevator Pitch, No. 2

Virtual Shopping 


Last elevator pitch, my content was well thought out. However, after reflecting I realized that I looked stiff and sounded impersonal. Although I knew my pitch well, I sounded too well-rehearsed and forgot to smile. This time I feel I was more personal, more friendly, and sounded more like I was talking to a friend. I made sure my content was more relatable and less factual, although the information was accurate. I hope this time around my pitch will be well received by an attentive audience. 

The feedback I received from my classmates was positive and appreciated. They felt that the market for Virtual Shopping was large and viable. They also said that I kept a good pace and was easy to understand. I hope that with this second pitch I only improved on these points. 

Comments

  1. Shannon,
    I thought this pitch was excellent! In terms of your behavior, i thought the tone that you spoke in was very clear and professional,as well as keeping your emotions pointed toward the viewer. I liked that you gave your viewers a hypothetical situation in the beginning by saying "Picture This". Doing that I believe makes viewers think of themselves in those situations and allows you to give a solution to a problem that you created for them. Excellent Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hook is super relatable. It sounded like what goes through my mind when I browse online for clothing. I think that this helps to engage the audience. Personally, I thought your first pitch was just as great. Both sound very professional and well thought out. You provide the audience with good information and key points to get them thinking. Overall, I believe you did a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts